…and the husband said….
I went home sick today. When I got home, I talk to my husband, so he knew that I was sick and home for the rest of the day. After my trip to the doctor, I called him to let him know that I have upper respiratory infection, and the conversation when like this:
– Hey wife, what do you need?
– I need nothing, but you will.
– you will need to pick up dinner
– why? what’s going on?
– I AM SICK and I will not be cooking.
– well, I will be late today.
So, the solution to the issue at hand is……. McD. I am not a big fan, but when in the pinch….. I am still shocked with-” what do you need?”-how sweet is that? Makes me wanna cry….